Consumer Unit upgrade

with No Comments
Old Consumer Unit
Old Consumer Unit


Here we have a consumer unit upgrade from a rewireable fuse board.

By installing the new consumer unit with duel RCD protection the whole electrical installation of the house has to be tested to comply with the electrical regulation. With carrying out this upgrade to your house Evry Electrical will produce a domestic installation certificate along with a Part P certification, this will last you 5 years after which we recommend you have an Electrical Installation Condition Report carried out.

If you think your fuse board needs upgrading or you would just like electrical advice, give Nick at Evry Electrical a call.


New Consumer Unit
New Consumer Unit fitted by Evry Electrical.

Leave a Reply